Wednesday, November 19, 2008

And the rival continues

I asked Joei if she wanted Jaden to stay the night (we are watching her Friday night, and it will be past bedtime) and Joei immediately said, "No, I will fight with her over something and then she will want me to get in bed with her and sing her a lullaby." All the while with her arms flailing about in the most dramatic flair possible. Just now, I asked her if if she loved Jaden and she said, "Yessssss," with a rather annoyed tone that I keep asking her that. Ok. Fine. I will never ask you again. I will wait until you are both in high school, and will drop you off in front of the school, where I will proceed to yell to both you and Jaden, "I have pictures of both of you in the tub together...naked." Don't make me do it girls, don't make me do it.

Joei & Jaden. Arch enemies for life. On Sunday, when Joei found out Jaden would not be at church, she was so sad that she would not have Jaden to play with. Rewind to two days earlier and Joei was pushing Jaden into the coffee table. Go figure.

2 comments:

Charity said...

So cute and yet so complicated, Joei reminds me of Selah, speaks so grown up for her age. LOL love the threat of the naked tub pictures!

Jess the Mess said...

there should be a cartoon of these two...

Like what youve done with your page sis, yo ureally must give me the name of your decorator....