Saturday, July 28, 2007

"When warriors dream, Giants die!"

That was the theme of summer camp this year. Radical Reality does 3 camps a year, for teenagers. We have one during Spring break and then 2 in July. We just finished the last one for the year. The young people head to Chico for a week, where they are exposed to God in a way that I wish all teenagers could be. I will try to post pics if I can get my hands on some. Pictures really cannot due justice to all the Lord did in the lives of the people. I have been lucky enough to be part of this camp for awhile now...and I don't think I have ever seen a response from the kids like I did this last week. They were hungry; hungry for the things of God. They wanted to stay around and worship God, even after being dismissed. It was really cool to see. Anyway, that's what I have been up to...for the one person that actually was wondering!

No comments: