Thursday, January 29, 2009

100 posts?

Really? I have posted 100 times? Huh. I'm a regular sitcom in and of myself.

Well in honor of my having posted 100 times, I thought I would share a few pictures that Cindy took of the girls...it's been awhile since I posted any. I have shared before in one of my 100 posts that I'm the worlds lamest photographer, so anytime someone else snaps a shot, I like to share it!






And this last one is typical of a day with the two of them, Lily being man-handled by Joei and her crazy face!

6 comments:

Charity said...

How adorable too cute! Later gater (another one of my lame puns)

Marlene said...

Oh so cute. How much fun is it to be a 4-year-old man-handling your little sister? Hey and congrats on reaching the 100 post milestone. Celebrate with something yummy to eat. Hey why not?

Jess the Mess said...

I just want to squeeze them both!
They are so not alike it is hillarious...
They are both just so cute I cant stand it.

Jess the Mess said...

PS- JOei like thinks she is too cool for me these days man...she doesnt even get excited to see me unless I ahve the bug in tow....its gotta be becasue I spanked her! I will forever be the aunt that spanked her.

Jennifer said...

Oh jess you are crazy! She does not get excited over anyone unless they bring gifts, let's just call it like it is. She's gone selfish on us. Workin on it, workin on it.

Lisa said...

Simply adorable. i could just grab lil's cheeks!!