Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My cool kids.

Lily's getting on her Rock n Roll outfit right now...watching the Fresh Beat band, since, according to her, they are "back in business!" Apparently they left for awhile. Her rock n roll outfit consists of a skirt, shirt and a jean jacket. She's channeling her inner 80's self I guess. Oh I wish you could hear her singing...oh now she's looking for Rock n Roll shoes. This ought to be interesting.

She will be 4 next month! I can't believe how quick they grow. My goodness this was just her a few days ago right?



Lily is a character, let me tell ya. It is never a dull moment with her! She's creative, loving, and absolutely hilarious! And que toys being thrown around her room now as she is moving from Rock n Roll to ballet.



I love that picture, Joei Kate holding Lily Rae for the first time! Look at Joei Kate's face, she is not quite sure what to do or how to react. She is so very cautious, she still is. That's her nature. I've been blessed with some great kids! Joei Kate (whom still is sticking to the whole "Kate" as her name at school, but she can be Joei at home business) is such a neat girl. She is nearing 8 years old, that's crazy to think about! It's fun watching her morph into an older kid. She's not a little babe anymore, she's my big girl now! Joei is very cautious, even still. She's a compassionate kid & very gentle natured. It's been cool watching her as she learns about life - the good, the bad & the ugly. Looking at life through her eyes is so fascinating.

Well I'm not real sure where this post came from, but there ya go, a little glimpse of my babies.

No comments: