Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sleep hates me


Sleep really must hate me. I must have ticked her off somewhere in my past, for she does not grace my presence much these days. Ah sleep, where have you gone?


Oh wait, I have a 6 week old. Never mind. Clearly lady sleep is far too afraid to get mixed up with a newborn. She must know the perils of the goings on that come with a little babe. Sigh. I'm tired. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.


Whatever right. So what if I have bags under my eyes that would put a ghost to shame. Who cares that my roots are about a foot long. And today's date is what again? Oh really...already in June huh. Who knew.


But all in all I have a sweet little baby, and she is sweet let me tell ya. She really is a good baby. We just need to figure out the whole sleep thing and we will be good to go.


Well that's it for now. Must.Get.Coffee.

2 comments:

D said...

Aww she's so beautiful!!! Who needs sleep when you have such a gorgeous face to gaze upon?! ;)

When sleep and I get on good terms again, I will put in a good word for you. Hang in there - right now coffee is my best friend!
D

Barb said...

Yea!! You updated your blog - now we want more pictures! Hope you get some sleep soon.

So you can become chatty again!! I miss ya!